What is electrical engineering?
Electrical engineering is that branch which deals with the technology of electricity. It is that section of engineering which requires the combination of creativity, logic, analytical reasoning and the skill to implement the idea in practice. Electrical engineering is considered as one of the most renowned and quality career option.
Why is electrical engineering better career option?
- Growing demands: Not only our country but other countries also lacks in well skilled and dedicated electrical engineers. Your value in the market will always be there whether you are experienced or fresh graduate the demand is never-ending.
- Financial security: Engineering graduates receive the highest starting salary of any discipline. When we talk about financial security electrical engineers are one of the well-paid engineers.
- Creative thinking: Being an electrical engineer one needs to think out of the box. His ideas demand to be innovative, creative and the logical one. An electrical engineer has the ability to explore and invent the live working machine.
- Respect in society: An electrical engineer maintains a standard of the society and contributes in the development of the country and this makes him earn the prestige and respect in the society.
- Diverse career options: One having electrical engineering as its branch can further have multiple choices in his career he can choose to continue his studies in MSc, MBA, Mtech or any other field which is either related to or not related to science.
Are there any demerits of electrical engineering?
Well, yes every field with maximum benefits bring some sort of drawbacks and same goes with electrical engineering. With the lapse of time technology is growing day by day so because of the constant fluctuation electrical engineers are facing a bit complication. There are hundreds of people who are graduating together so one needs to have some extraordinary skill or talent to stand out from the crowd.