Renewable energy is that form of energy which is generated naturally and is not depleted when used such as sunlight, wind, waves, solar power they are continuously replenished. Renewable energy is that form of energy which never harms the environment.
- Biodiesel: Biodiesel is the diesel made from the oil of plants and is used as fuel in the engines.It is made up of animal fats, waste vegetable oils or microalgae oils.
- Biomass: Biomass is the term for energy from plants it includes garbage, wood, waste and alcohol fuels. Wood energy is derived both from harvested wood as a fuel and from wood waste products. Biomass is most frequently used form of energy. The most common way to generate it is by burning the wood. This process releases enough amount of carbon dioxide in the air which causes pollution.
- Solar energy: This is the most natural form of energy. This energy is emitted by the sun. It is used for heating water, cooking and heating buildings. It can also get stored and can be used in different forms such as solar powered transportation, solar lighting, solar heating, solar rooftop and wearable solar tech.
- Wind power: Wind power collects and stores the natural wind. Wind turbine converts the kinetic energy in the wind into mechanical energy, now mechanical energy further gets converts this mechanical energy into electricity. It is used in wind powered vehicles, wind powered sea ships, wind powered water pumps and sports.
- Hydroelectric energy: Water is used to generate various forms of energy but when electricity gets generated with help of water then this form energy is known as hydroelectric energy.
- Hydrogen and fuel cells: Hydrogen is the most abundant element on earth. Fuel cells are the clean way to produce power. They cause the minimum pollution when utilized. The basic role of fuel cell is to combine hydrogen and oxygen to produce water, electricity and heat.
If we plan of completely relying on renewable energy sources then we might not succeed because they are not efficient enough to rely on.