We nurture Electrical Engineers
Helping You Get Better Engineers Since 2001
Welcome to the Department of Electrical Engineering at Arya college of Engineering & I.T., Jaipur. The Electrical Engineering Department is one of the most seasoned Departments of the institute which was set up in the year 2001. At present the department offers both undergraduate and postgraduate Courses in Electrical Engineering.
The Department has very much prepared laboratories centers, for example, Electrical Machines lab, Power Systems Laboratory, Control Systems lab, Electrical Measurements lab, Power Electronics and Drives Laboratory, Electrical workshop and high voltage lab. Other labs like Automation lab, Skill development lab & 1.1 Kv Grid power station. The Department is putting forth a postgraduate course of Master of Technology with specialization in Power Systems Engineering as full-time. .
Program Educational Objectives
- To provide students with the understanding of Basic Sciences and Social Science in general and Electrical Engineering in particular so as to impart the necessary skill to analyze and synthesize electrical circuits, algorithms and complex apparatus.
- To provide technical knowledge, skill and competence to identify, comprehend and solve problems in industry, research and academics related to power and it’s information and electronic hardware.
- To prepare the students to successfully work in various Industrial and Government organizations, both at the National and International level, with professional competence and ethical administrative acumen so as to be able to handle critical situations and meet deadlines.
- To prepare and inspire the students to become future researchers / scientists with innovative ideas for a sustainable development in field of electrical engineering.
- To mould the students to improve their technical and intellectual capabilities through life-long learning process so as to become good leaders, either in a team or to the juniors in industry.
What Alumni Say About Us
My experience at Arya has been extremely positive. The faculties I have had have all been very knowledgeable, not just academically, but professionally as well. I have experienced working for a major company in my field during my learning through the co-op program. Arya creates a great atmosphere conducive to learning.
My degree at Arya not only gave me advanced theoretical knowledge in the field of electrical engineering, but also allowed me to develop practical skills such as teamwork, problem-solving, and effective communication skills through various projects. As an Engineer, I utilize these skills every day to work both autonomously and cooperatively.
The engineering graduate scheme at Arya College act as an excellent opportunity for me to get further hands on experience and training to be an engineer and manager while building a network of contacts, which will allow swift career progression and chartership.